WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT AIKIDO SHUDOKAN?
- We are highly-experienced at what we do, having been established since 1980
- Students from around the world regularly come here to live and train
- We tailor our teaching to you because we understand that each student is different
- Be taught by fully-qualified, passionate male and female instructors, with over 30 years experience, who make sure you develop strong Aikido foundations
- World-class facilities with a dedicated full-time Aikido training hall. There's no need to lay down the mats before training or pack up the mats after training.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The discipline and harmonious philosophy of training in a traditional Aikido school
- Aikido stances which form the foundations of your techniques
- Aikido techniques such as joint locks and throws, where you learn to maximise your own power and blend with the opponents energy
- Falling skills to protect yourself
- Self defence applications - this particular style of Aikido has been taught to the Tokyo Riot Police as well as the women of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police.